This page is available to KPACT members to post announcements of positions including full and part time jobs, fellowships, internships, practica placements and other training experiences. Please submit you position announcement to email@example.com. Announcements will be listed til the end of each calendar quarter and removed on March 31, June 30, September 30 and December 31.
LifeWorks Psychotherapy Center
Ideal candidates for this position will:
- Have 3+ years of clinical experience in adult and couples/relationship therapy,
- Have an independent professional license or be license eligible,
- Have experience working with some populations LifeWorks serves including: LGBTQIA+ and kink/BDSM; clients in alternative relationships (open relationships, polyamory and other forms of non-monogamy); and/or those identifying as religious, cultural and/or racial minorities,
- Have an interest in working from a depth psychology* perspective,
- Align with LifeWorks values,
- Be available to work evenings and at least 2 days/week in Skokie.
- Persons of color are encouraged to apply.
For more details, visit http://www.lifeworkspsychotherapy.com/what-we-do/supervision/position-opening/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org.